NYSL Space Booking
- When booking requests, we cannot guarantee preferences for Individual Study Rooms.
- Reservations will be for the entire day .
- If members do not show up for reservations by 12 pm or return seat tickets or room keys before end of day, those spaces will be made available to walk-ins. Study rooms and seat locations will be cleaned once vacated.
- Reservations will be taken up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Members must check in at the Circulation Desk on arrival to pick up their seat ticket or study room key. Walk-ins can sign up for the next available space in the Reference Room. Bring your Library card for fastest check-in.
- Email email@example.com to reserve seats in the Hornblower Room (HBR), Little Whit (LW), and Individual Study Rooms (SR). Please provide your name, requested date, and requested space. We regret we will not be able to take space booking requests by phone or in person. Requests for next day booking received up to 15 minutes before closing will be answered. Any next day requests received after that time will be cancelled but note that walk-in spaces may be available.
- View available seating here. Please remember to refresh this page frequently to see the most up to date availability.