Anyone 18 or over is welcome to join the New York Society Library by submitting an online form.
Some of the many benefits of membership are:
- Borrowing books and audio material from our extensive collection
- Access to electronic resources
- Book discussion groups, lectures, children's programs, writing groups and programs, and other events
- Use of reading and study rooms, wireless Internet access, and netbook laptops for in-library use
- Expert reader's advisory and reference assistance
|Household||$335||This option is required if more than one person lives at the address.|
|Single||$260||This option is for a one-person household only.|
|E-Membership||$100||This is an individual membership for those primarily interested in electronic resources.|
Please note that membership fees are not tax-deductible.
The Library also offers memberships for schools as well as for not-for-profit and profit-making organizations. If you have questions about any of our membership plans, please contact Diane Srebnick at 212-288-6900 x214 or email@example.com.