In the weeks after her husband's death, Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton wrote to her friends for help and comfort. Her letters and others survive in our collections, and now you can read them in City Readers.
Young Writers Awards 2013 Winners
- The Wave by Rami Sigal
- A Dog's Life by Matthew Langendorfer
- Tightening Strings by Gabrielle Herzig
- Reflection by Rachel Goldstein
- I Am From by Charlotte Lily Borthwick
- Sunset by Natasha Parker-Rauscher
- As a Bird by Theo H. Coulson
- From the Top of the Apple by Maxine Pravda
- The Life of a Pen by Samantha Campana-Gladstone and Victoria Semmelhack
- The Cheerio Escape by Isha Chirimar
- A Christmas Swap by Rosalie Steiner
The 2013 Young Writers Awards were generously supported by Jeanette Sarkisian Wagner and Paul A. Wagner.