The Library is full of book lovers, and if you're reading this, we're guessing you're among them.
Anyone 18 or over is welcome to join the New York Society Library by submitting an application in person or by mail and paying the appropriate fee.
Some of the many benefits of membership are:
- Borrowing books and audio material from our extensive collection
- Access to electronic resources
- Book discussion groups, lectures, children's programs, and other events
- Use of reading and study rooms, wireless Internet access, and netbook laptops for in-library use
- Expert reader's advisory and reference assistance
|Household||$320||This option is required if more than one person lives at the address.|
|Single||$250||This option is for a one-person household only.|
|Educational||$215||This is a single membership for an individual teacher or full-time college student. An active academic institutional ID is required.|
Please note that membership fees are not tax-deductible.
The Library also offers memberships for schools as well as for not-for-profit and profit-making organizations. If you have questions about any of our membership plans, please contact Diane Srebnick at 212-288-6900 x214 or email@example.com.