The New York Society Library offers E-memberships for individuals primarily interested in taking advantage of the Library’s significant collection of electronic resources.
The E-membership category includes the following services:
• Remote and onsite access to the Library’s full array of electronic resources, including e-books, digital magazines, audiobook downloads, electronic databases, and event recordings
• 10 building visits per year, including access to member-only spaces
• Access to member-only events (if space is available)
• Access to day lockers and laptops for check out and use within the Library, as available
• Access to expert reader’s advisory and reference assistance
E-memberships do not include circulating privileges for the print collection or access to individual study rooms.
For any questions, please contact us at 212-288-6900 or by email at email@example.com.