Summer is here, but that doesn't mean we - or you - are slowing down.
Anyone 18 or over is welcome to join the New York Society Library by submitting an online form.
Some of the many benefits of membership are:
- Borrowing books and audio material from our extensive collection
- Access to electronic resources
- Book discussion groups, lectures, children's programs, writing groups and programs, and other events
- Use of reading and study rooms, wireless Internet access, and netbook laptops for in-library use
- Expert reader's advisory and reference assistance
|Family||$350||For more than two people at a single address. Includes all benefits of membership, including 30 print/audio books at a time.|
|Dual||$335||For two people at a single address. Includes all benefits of membership, including 20 print/audio books at a time.|
|Individual||$270||For one person. Includes all benefits of membership, including 10 print/audio books at a time.|
|$100||For one person. Includes access to all remote electronic resources, plus 10 building visits per year.|
Please note that membership fees are not tax-deductible.
The Library also offers memberships for schools as well as for not-for-profit and profit-making organizations. If you have questions about any of our membership plans, please contact Diane Srebnick at 212-288-6900 x214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.