Some of the many benefits of membership are:
- Borrowing books and audio material from our extensive collection
- Access to electronic resources
- Book discussion groups, lectures, children's programs, and other events
- Use of reading and study rooms, wireless Internet access, and netbook laptops for in-library use
- Expert reader's advisory and reference assistance
|Household||$335||This option is required if more than one person lives at the address.|
|Single||$260||This option is for a one-person household only.|
|Educational||$225||This is a single membership for an individual teacher or full-time college student. An active academic institutional ID is required.|
Please note that membership fees are not tax-deductible.
The Library also offers memberships for schools as well as for not-for-profit and profit-making organizations. If you have questions about any of our membership plans, please contact Diane Srebnick at 212-288-6900 x214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.