A look at how members use the Library's print collection.
- To reserve a book, log in to your member account in the left sidebar.
- Visit our online catalog.
- Search the catalog for the title you are interested in.
- If we do not have the title in our catalog, complete the Suggest a Purchase form.
- If the title is "In Library", you will not be able to place a hold on it.
- If the title is any other status other than "In Library," you will be able to place a hold.
- Click on the Request icon to reserve the book.
- Complete the Request Verification Form to fill the request.
- Click Submit when you're done.
- If you do not recall your password, please click Request new password in the My Tab of the left sidebar. If you have trouble logging in, please email email@example.com.