Explore, learn, and take action with antiracism resources and reading for parents, kids, tweens, and teens. Are we missing a great resource? Please share it with us. Want to request a book? Please email us.
- 1619 articles from The New York Times
- 1619 podcast from The New York Times
- Allies & Antiracism, part of Project Ready
- Antiracist Reading Lists
- Antiracist Resources for Children, Families, and Educators
- Books for Understanding, Books for Change (Recommended Books from the NYSL)
- Children's books to support conversations on race, racism and resistance
- Coming Together: Standing Up to Racism (CNN/Sesame Street Town Hall for kids and families)
- Crucial Conversations: It’s Never Too Early To Talk About Race
- Cultivating an Antiracist Mindset
- Kid Lit Rally for Black Lives (archived video)
- Read aloud of Not My Idea: A Book About Whiteness
- Social Justice reading list for middle graders
- Talking about Race (a website for parents and caregivers from the National Museum of African American History & Culture)
- Bookmarks is Netflix's new series presenting celebrity authors reading children's books by Black authors.